Gene F. Manko, M.D.
Gene F. Manko, M.D.
- Assistant Clinical Professor
- Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Nova Southeastern University School of Medicine, Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Voluntary Faculty
- University of Miami School of Medicine
- Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Miami, FL
Dr. Gene F. Manko is Board Certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology, published in his field, and has over 30 years experience in the diagnosis and treatment of infertility. After graduating from the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, he completed a residency in obstetrics and gynecology at Pennsylvania State University Hershey Medical Center. During his residency, Dr. Manko pursued his interest in Reproductive Medicine with a 6-month infertility rotation with Doctors Rakoff and Goldfarb at the Thomas Jefferson University. He subsequently joined the faculty at Pennsylvania State University where he served until moving to Florida in 1981. Dr. Manko practices out of the Palm Beach County, Jupiter clinic and the Port St. Lucie clinic.
Doctor Manko has been in private practice, limiting his practice to infertility and advanced laparoscopic surgery, in the West Palm Beach / Jupiter areas of Palm Beach County since 1985, serving as the Medical Director at Reproductive Medicine and Genetics and Gene F. Manko, MD, Inc. He is currently serving as an Assistant Clinical Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology at Nova Southeastern University School of Medicine, Affiliate Clinical Assistant Professor at FAU and is a member of the Voluntary Faculty Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Leonard M. Miller School of Medicine at the University of Miami. He joined IVF Florida Reproductive Associates in February 2009, and sees patients in the Jupiter, Palm Beach County clinic and the Port St. Lucie clinic.
Honors and Awards
- "Top Doctors" in Southern Florida - 1997, 1998, 1999, 2002, 2003, 2009
- "Top Doctors" in USA - 2002-2009
Certification: American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology - 1978
- Fellow of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology - 1979
Outpatient Laparoscopic Hysterectomies: First 100 cases. Presented at the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology national meeting in Chicago, 2001
Kadar, Reich, Liu, and Manko. Incisional hernias after major laparoscopic gynecologic procedures. Am J Obstet Gynecol 1993
Manko and Bagnosco. First trimester prenatal diagnosis and congenital anomaly of the uterus. Prenatal Diagnosis, 1989 Cytogenetic Abnormalities in Chorionic Villus Sampling Experience in the first 1000 cases, 1997
Laparoscopic Surgery for Congenital Anomalies of the Uterus, AAGL National meeting, Orlando, Fl 11/95 Laparoscopic Approach to Complex Adnexal Masses and Laser Laparoscopy for Distal Tubal Disease, National Meeting of AAGL, Orlando, Fl, 12/94
Laparoscopic Tubal Reanastomosis, World Congress of AAGL, San Diego, CA 12/93
Laparoscopic Tubal Reanastomosis, ASRM National Meeting in Montreal Canada, 10/93
Memberships and Positions
- American Society for Reproductive Medicine
- American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Society of Reproductive Surgeons
- Florida Society of Reproductive Endocrinologists
- American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopy
- Palm Beach County Medical Society
- Atlantic Health Network, Board and Secretary
- Northpoint Surgery and Laser Center, Executive Board
- Columbia Hospital, Board of Trustees
Areas of Experience/Interest
In addition to experience in all areas of Assisted Reproductive Technologies, Doctor Manko has a special interest in endoscopic surgery, is certified in the minimally invasive robotic surgery, and is one of only a handful of physicians in Florida specializing in chorionic villus sampling (CVS).
- Jupiter Medical Center
- Northpoint Surgery Center
- Good Samaritan Medical Center
Contact Fort Lauderdale-area Infertility Specialist Gene F. Manko, M.D.
To schedule a consultation with Gene F. Manko, M.D., please contact our offices today to request an appointment at one of our convenient South Florida locations.