Paying for Treatment
IVF FLORIDA Reproductive Associates is proud to be the exclusive provider of AttainIVF in our region. Only select fertility centers throughout the U.S. and Canada are invited to offer their plans and IVF FLORIDA is the exclusive provider in south Florida. Please find the details below for the AttainIVF programs offereed.
Increasing Your Chance of Success
Even with state-of-the-art technology and the best treatment available, it often takes women more than one IVF cycle to be successful. You may increase your likelihood of having a baby when you commit to a course of treatment that includes multiple cycles.
Multi-Cycle IVF Program
We offer a program to pay for multiple IVF cycles prior to the start of treatment. Multi-cycle programs offer the benefits of:
- Increased Chance of Success- Committing to more than one cycle of IVF increases your chance of bringing home a baby.
- Fixed Expense-The price for multiple cycles will be set up front before treatment begins. You will know the number of retrievals and embryo transfers included in that set price.
- Overall Lower Cost- Multi-cycle programs offer a lower cost per cycle of treatment that single-cycle programs, making overall IVF treatment more affordable.
And, most importantly:
- Peace of Mind- You will be able to focus on treatment knowing you have made your financial decisions and have a plan in place.
The Multi-Cycle Programs Include:
This plan includes two retrievals and transfer of all resulting embryos until you bring home a baby. If you qualify, based on certain medical criteria, you may also be eligible for a refund of up to 50% if you do not bring home a baby.
Three-Cycle Refund Program
If you qualify, based on certain medical criteria, you may also be eligible for the three-cycle program. This plan includes three retrievals and the transfer of all resulting embryos until you bring home a baby. This program includes a refund of up to 100% if you do not bring home a baby.
We also offer multi-cycle programs for patients who are considering using donor eggs and/or sperm and a gestational carrier. Please speak with a financial counselor for details.
- Step One: Once your doctor has recommended IVF, you will need to decide if you would like to plan for multiple cycles.
- Step Two: When you have made that decision, speak to your financial counselor and they will discuss the terms and next steps. There is no costs associated with the qualification process and no obligation to enroll.
- Step Three: Once your program eligibility is confirmed, a customer care specialist will contact you directly to guide you through the enrollment process. If you require additional assistance to fund a multi-cycle program, the customer care specialist can discuss your options with you.
Multi-Cycle plans at IVF FLORIDA Reproductive Associates are administered by AttainIVF, a division of IntegraMed Fertility. Only select fertility centers throughout the U.S. and Canada are invited to offer their plans. For information about AttainIVF, please visit www.attainivf.com.