Become a Donor
Have you considered helping families by becoming an egg donor in Florida? The IVF FLORIDA fertility center is seeking healthy women of all ethnicities who would like to donate their eggs to infertile couples who otherwise could not conceive. Our fertility clinics are specifically looking for women with some college education between the ages of 21 and 32.
Learn more about the process and the positive impact you can have on the lives of others by through egg donation. If you have questions about becoming an egg donor or are interested in starting the process at our fertility clinic, please contact IVF Florida today. Our specialists look forward to speaking with you.
Benefits of Egg Donation
- Compensation of $6,250 is processed quickly following your egg retrieval for your time and commitment
- Receive test results that my help your future family building
- Help change someone's life for the better
The Egg Donation Process
- Ovarian Stimulation - use of fertility medications to stimulate your ovaries for egg production
- Monitoring - by ultrasound and blood tests
- Minor procedure to retrieve eggs