IMPORTANT NOTICE TO PATIENTS:
If you are sick or experiencing any COVID-related symptoms, we recommend you reschedule your appointment by calling 954-247-6200.
As COVID-19 and its impact continue to evolve, IVF FLORIDA remains focused on the health and safety of our patients and staff. To comply with guidance from CDC, WHO, and local public health authorities, we are enhancing our screening policies. These safety measures will be reviewed by our medical advisory board daily. Information is subject to change based on developing conditions.
At this time, our offices remain open with the following enhanced safety precautions:
- Face masks are optional.
- Unless instructed otherwise, we are only seeing patients with scheduled appointments.
- At this time, NO children can accompany you to appointments.
- We are screening patients upon arrival for temperature, flu symptoms, and travel history.
- We are scheduling new and existing patients to conduct all consults via phone or video conference in place of an in-person appointment.
- We are requesting that male partners collecting a specimen leave the office after providing their sample.
- We are cleaning all surfaces in common areas several times a day.
- Employees that have any concerning symptoms will not come to work.
- If you have further concerns or want more information, please visit the CDC website.
Facts about COVID-19:
- There is no data (as of now) about the risks of COVID-19 during conception and pregnancy.
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) website is the recommended source for up-to-date, detailed information about COVID-19.
- The vast majority of people who contract COVID-19 will not require hospitalization; symptoms are often mild enough that one can recover at home.
- If you have flu-like symptoms, please contact your primary care physician.
- The steps to protect yourself from COVID-19 are generally the same as those for the flu.
- The best prevention is through washing your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, or with an alcohol-based hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash and wash your hands. If you don’t have a tissue available, cough or sneeze into your elbow.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipes.