IVF FLORIDA is Leading the Way
Advances in research have now made fertility preservation an option for those waiting later in life to start a family. Now you can preserve your fertility for when the timing is right.
With IVF FLORIDA's streamlined approach, we have created a Fertility Preservation package that offers a customized experience for your particular needs.
Experts in Fertility Preservation
Reasons for Fertility Preservation
- Women who desire to start a family later in life
- Professionals and athletes with other personal goals who need to delay child bearing
- Medical reasons, including cancer treatment
- Additional personal reasons that have delayed family planning
Fertility Preservation Process
- Fertility preservation consultation at one of our south Florida clinics
- Work-up and blood work
- Ovarian stimulation with fertility hormone injections (gonadotropins)
- Retrieval of oocytes (eggs)
- Egg or embryo freezing and storage
- When you are ready to attempt a pregnancy the eggs are thawed, fertilized and transferred into the uterus
IVF FLORIDA has made the fertility preservation process easier than ever before. IVF FLORIDA recognizes that busy professionals need to quickly learn the details associated with the egg freezing procedure. This is why the doctors at IVF FLORIDA have developed an egg freezing Fertility Preservation package that includes all of the steps necessary. The package includes the following:
- Fertility Preservation Consultation with a specialist
- Cycle Day-2 Work-up (ultrasound and blood work)
- Stim Start - includes monitoring, retrieval, and cryo (freezing)
If you have questions about fertility preservation or elective egg freezing, contact IVF Florida today. Our infertility specialists look forward to speaking with you and helping you understand if this is the right reproductive treatment for you.