Referring Physician Resources
At IVF Florida, we value your partnership in helping patients start or build their families.
To provide the resources you need to give patients the best possible care, we are excited to announce our new Referring Physician Resource Page. This page provides printable referral scripts, links to IVF Florida’s latest research, and contact numbers, so you can reach a physician liaison direclty for more information.
DOWNLOADABLE REFERRAL FORMS
Whether your patient needs an evaluation for general infertility, egg donation, genetic testing, semen analysis, or more, IVF Florida is here to help them with every step of their fertility journey. To refer a patient or connect with our team, download one of the referral forms below.
REQUEST MORE INFORMATION
To request referral pads, marketing material, or to schedule a meeting or lunch and learn at your office, contact the physician liaison nearest you.
Boca Raton/West Palm Beach/Jupiter
READ THE NEWSLETTER
PCOS: Establishing a Timely Diagnosis for Women Who Are Trying to Conceive
LEARN MORE ABOUT IVF FLORIDA’S LATEST RESEARCH
- Successful implementation of a mandatory single embryo transfer (SET) program: how we did it (published July 20, 2020)
- The global impact of COVID-19 on infertility services (published August 13, 2020)
- Is there a critical endometrial lining thickness for successful implantation in a programmed cycle? (published September 1, 2020)
- Assisted reproduction and COVID-19: a joint statement of ASRM, ESHRE, and IFFS (published September 14, 2020)
- In vitro fertilization and andrology laboratories in 2030 (published June 23, 2021)