Helping you Explore your Pathway to Parenthood
IVF FLORIDA and Lotus Blossom Consulting have joined forces to increase options and opportunities for your unique family building journey.
Our strategic alliance enables international intended parents to streamline the ancillary components of family building all in one location - helping to achieve your family building goal.
Coming to the United States for healthcare treatment is not a new concept. Many people seek therapies that may have waiting lists in their home countries, or come here for fertility treatments and resources such as egg donors, sperm donors and surrogates that they cannot identify in their home countries.
IVF FLORIDA and Lotus Blossom Consulting have an extensive amount of services designed to create your individualized Pathway to Parenthood.
- Explore and identify egg donors and/or surrogates to suit your individual criteria.
- Coordinate your diagnostic and medical care between your local fertility center and IVF FLORIDA.
- Understand the legal terrain in the United States as it relates to surrogacy and establishing your names on the birth certificate.
- Overcome the differences in health care systems by garnering health policies to mitigate your financial expenditure.
- Implement preparation for immigration, passport, birth certificate acquisition, social security relinquishment and/or dual citizenship.
The strategic alliance of IVF FLORIDA and Lotus Blossom Consulting offers international intended parents unique benefits all in one location. Our concierge will help facilitate and coordinate all aspects of your medical care and travel arrangements.
- IVF FLORIDA is an internationally recognized center of excellence, with high sucess rates for donor egg cycles.
- The unique financing packages include a money back guarantee if a successful live birth is not achieved.
- Expanded pools of qualified egg donors and surrogates enable us to identify your ideal donor or surrogate in a shortened timeframe, typically two weeks.
- Lotus Blossom Consulting will orchestrate teams of unbiased professionals to secure medical insurance, legal documentation and financial advice.
The term “medical tourism” has certainly gained popularity over the years, but truly it involves embarking on an unknown journey when exploring options in foreign countries. Knowing how to identify appropriate resources and engaging unbiased professionals can be risky and sometimes a bit overwhelming and intimidating. Healthcare decisions and most importantly the operation of the healthcare system in the United States is very different than the healthcare networks in other continents.
Working with IVF Florida and Lotus Blossom Consulting you will be assisted every step of the way from securing your hotel accommodations in various cities to identifying your ideal team of nationwide professionals to help you through the a successful surrogacy arrangement. With access to multi-disciplinary professionals across the country, Lotus Blossom Consulting Consultants work with each individual case to pull together appropriate resources to suit specific criterion as well as address the emotional, physical and financial needs of each client. Laboratory success rates at IVF FLORIDA will help you reach your dream of a pregnancy sooner.
Due to the current favorable exchange rate of the United States Dollar to many other currencies, particularly the Euro, the Peso, the British Pound and Japanese Yen, it may even be more cost effective for people to seek fertility treatment(s) in the United States than elsewhere.
Working with our consultants will help streamline the process from the very beginning to birth, and most importantly help you maximize your chances of success and minimize your financial expenditure. Even after the birth, we work closely with teams of immigration attorneys and estate planners to ensure that intended parent(s) are well informed and educated about the advantages and disadvantages of various options. This is critical to the decision making process at birth, as it can greatly affect the ability to legally return to your home country with your child(ren) as well as impact future lifestyle of your new family unit.
There are many issues to consider with regard to United States and dual citizenships when pursuing international surrogacy arrangements, and Lotus Blossom Consulting provides resources to cover all bases and address the wide range of issues relating to, but not limited to United States citizenship at birth. The consult also includes investigation of other avenues to address such as, passport acquisition, social security number for newborns, and taxation as a United States citizen and possibly renunciation of United States citizenship for tax purposes.
With clients from across the world, IVF Florida and Lotus Blossom Consulting has established relationships with firms offering translator services in Arabic, French, German, Italian, Mandarin, and Spanish. Translators are trained in both medical and legal diction to facilitate the communication with the fertility specialists at IVF FLORIDA and attorney appointments.
Contact our Concierge today to get started at 001-954-247-6200. We look forward to helping you explore your pathway to parenthood.